Saturday, August 30, 2008

Weekly Weight Post...

My Weight: 183.6 lbs
How much I have lost so far: 10.4 lbs.
Anything else that is important: I gained weight this week, but it wasn't too bad. I expected a worse reading because of school starting and everything. So I continue to persevere.
MY GOAL: 158 lbs. by December 12th (which means I have 25.6 lbs to lose.)

Also, a brief mention of note: After hearing about and reading the news about Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer, I have a question: Would you rather have to fight the Volturi as a human alone OR be found out as the person who leaked Midnight Sun and have to face a horde of Twilight fangirls?

Personally, I think I would have a better chance of surviving the Volturi... but if anyone is reading this, respond. I'm curious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm responding because I'm reading this but I'm afraid I can't respond intelligently on the Volutari thing.

But anyway, I just thought I'd let you know you go girl! Seriously. I can't believe how diligent you are! I'm working on the whole weight loss thing, too, and you know how you make mini goals for yourself...well as soon as I get to my mini goals I have a hard time keeping on going. I'm just like...well, that's good enough for now. But yeah, thanks for being so inspiring!

LoraliSophia said...

I understand. FYI, the Volturi are the vampire people in the Twilight series who are more than happy to kill humans or vampires.

But thanks for comment, both on the weight loss and actually commenting on my blog! I've been trying hard. But Weight Watchers has been awesome for me. That's how I've gotten anywhere in doing weight loss. :)