Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just Another 'Oh Wow' Moment...

So this week has been busy and I am very grateful that it is the weekend. I have finally moved into my new room and as I write, I am in the midst of decorating and putting stuff up. Anyway, today is my weight blog day, so here we go:

My weight:183.2
How Much I've lost so far: 10.8 lbs.
Anything else that is important: No, my weight isn't a typo. I seriously lost 7.8 lbs this week. It's kinda funny that just in my last post, I put that I can't lose 10 lbs over a summer, and then I do... Now for anyone who is reading this (sound of silence and crickets chirping) I DID eat this week. Part of this massive lost is the 3.6 lbs that I gained last time, but that still leaves 4.2 lbs that I lost above and beyond that. Anyway, I've been losing and gaining weight long enough to know that this is a RARE event and I don't plan on losing this much every week. That would be worrisome. But I now think that I will be able to reach my 10% goal before I go home for Christmas. (For a while I was worried that I'd even be able to lose that.) So maybe, just maybe, I can do this!
MY GOAL: 158 lbs by December 12th (Which means I have 25.2 lbs to lose until I reach my goal.)

No comments: