Friday, August 29, 2008

One Week Down; 15 To Go!

So I have survived my first week of school. Despite crazy teachers, weird computer problems and finding out I have to run from the Institute Building to the Science Building (all uphill) in less than 10 minutes, I have survived the first week of my last year as an undergrad...

So now, I am in the school library, waiting for the bus and writing up another blog. I know I wrote one yesterday, but alas, some pretty cool stuff worth mentioning has popped up in the last 24hours.

First of all, I got a chance to *finally* see a Shakespearean play yesterday. My friend, Heather, had an extra ticket to School of Wives by Moliere and so I got an opportunity to go see it. It was hilarious and well worth my time. I don't know when the run ends, but if anyone gets the chance to see it, I highly recommend it. FYI: Moliere tends to use the word 'whore' a lot in this play, so if you are offended by that, just letting you know.

Also, for anyone who had read my post yesterday, you saw that I wasn't having the greatest day of my life. Yet, last night, I got a letter from my friend in San Diego that was well needed. Yea for tender mercies. :)

As for today, classes were good, I enjoyed my Non Western Lit class; we are reading about Indian Literature right now and it is actually very delightful. Critical Theory is fun too, which is a surprise, but I couldn't concentrate, more story ideas have been swirling in my head today. Anyway, that's about it. I'm looking forward to the 3 day weekend coming up. It'll be nice.

No comments: