Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Playing catch up

It's been a long time since I last wrote as I've been on vacation and only recently got back. Enjoyable, but I am glad to be back and I'm excited for school to start in a week and a half! Anyway, first things first: My weight from last I check:
My weight:191
How Much I've lost so far: 3 lbs.
Anything else that is important: I gained 3.6 this week. I will admit, I am deeply frustrated by the fact that I can't even lose 10 lbs over a summer... While I will admit that the high gain was based off of two factors; (my period starting that day and weighing in later in the day, both of which, on their own can make me gain 1 to 2 lbs.) I am still mad at myself... grrr.
MY GOAL: 158 lbs by December 12th (Which means I have 33 lbs to lose until I reach my goal.)
Thankfully, no sidetracks are anticipated this week, but I plan on drinking a lot more water (part of the reason I am having a hard time losing weight) and working out more.

Other than that, life has been pretty good. I'm waiting at this point to moved into my roommate's old room (she got married) and I'm starting to get my textbooks which is nice. As much as I love summer, after about 4 months, I need school.

Anyway, I hope to have a better post on Saturday... wish me luck!

No comments: