Saturday, June 28, 2008

June 28th, 2008 - A day to remember!

Not really, but I'm rushing to create this post before the library closes in 10 minutes. Ready, Set, Go!

My weight:190.8
How Much I've lost so far: 3.2 lbs.
Anything else that is important: ... I've started biking to work now. Curse you, $4.00 gas!!!
MY GOAL: 158 lbs by December 12th (Which means I have 32.8 lbs to lose until I reach my goal.)
Any possible sidetracks in the coming week: 4th of July is Friday. Whoopee! (Sarcasm intended.) I plan on doing nothing. So maybe I won't have the usual temptation that I do during holidays.

In summary, I am beginning to be annoyed at myself on this front. I've done WeightWatchers for 7 weeks now and I've lost 3.2 lbs. (Mostly because of the chaos factor.) But I am beginning to wonder if I'll ever get to 158 by December.

No comments: