Friday, June 20, 2008

So far, so good!

As I promised myself, I am going to put up my stats, as concerning my weight loss.

My weight:190.6
How Much I've lost so far: 3.4 lbs.
Anything else that is important: I've been drinking a lot more liquids, particularly water and fruit juice ( but not the sugared up versions).
MY GOAL: 158 lbs by December 12th (Which means I have 32.6 lbs to lose until I reach my goal.)
Any possible sidetracks in the coming week: MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Considering how it is my birthday on Sunday, I'm actually not expecting to eat birthday cake. If I eat something sweet, it will be ice cream, really decadent ice cream, but what I am looking forward to is eating sushi. I've decided that sushi will be my 'birthday dinner'. Mmmm, I'm looking forward to it already!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats awesome. This is a really neat idea. Blogging on weight loss. how can I report weekly like you are doing with that categorized list?

Until I figure that out I will start by just typing. I haven't been as good as I was wanting to be this week due to about 5 birthdays going on within my immediate and extended family. However I have taken to eating at least one large (and loaded with other veggies) salad a day, for the past two days. Which after I eat it, I feel awesome (unless I ate to many veggie in one shot) :D. I have also noticed that because I am eating less refined sugar (only small pieces of cake and a small scoop of ice cream to satisfy the craving) at the parties and a lot more veggies than I normally eat daily, the satyriasis (sp?)/exiema that I have so terribly on my fingers is starting to clear. So I'm hoping it will completely clear up and not come back like the normal pattern.

I started this week off at around 171.6 and as of today I was at 170.6 . So I am down a pound.

My Goal: 140 lbs by September 20 (because that is when we are going to Topsail Island, NC for a VACATION!!! :D:D:D:D)

Then I would like to lose another 5 lbs or so by November 1.