Sunday, June 22, 2008

21 and Loving it... I Think.

So today is my birthday. Woot! Woot! As the title suggests, I am turning 21 today. And no, I'm not going to get drunk to celebrate it as so many people do. I'm hoping to go to Chinatown and maybe buy new clothes (consignment store), and on the off chance, I end up having time left over before I have to go back home, I'm going to see if I can get my hair dyed black and maybe have a wild red streak down the side. (See, that's me getting wild.) Even if I don't get it done today, I will probably at one point or another dye my hair black or auburn. My hair naturally highlights red instead of blonde, so I could get away with auburn tresses. Also, my mother's hair is naturally black. So I have the genetic composition to technically have black hair. Anyway, I digress.
The main thing is that today is my birthday and I plan on enjoying it!

No comments: