Monday, July 14, 2008

Yea for computer problems!!!

So I was supposed to put this up on Saturday. Unfortunately, my computer wasn't working that day and I had to solve the case of the mysteriously vanishing laptop power cord. So, while it is belated, here are my weight loss stats.

My weight:187.6
How Much I've lost so far: 6.4 lbs.
Anything else that is important: I lost 2.4 lbs this week!!! That is the biggest loss I've had so far! I am also continuing to bike to and from work and in general avoid using my car to get around except for once or twice a week.
MY GOAL: 158 lbs by December 12th (Which means I have 29.6 lbs to lose until I reach my goal.)
Any possible sidetracks in the coming week: Nothing really. Only boredom and the random amazing meal that my friends sometimes like to cook up.

No comments: