Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another week, another blog...

So I was supposed to put up my weight loss on last Friday. However, life decided to give me a detour and I haven't been able to post until today. So here are my stats for last Friday.

My weight:189
How Much I've lost so far: 5 lbs.
Anything else that is important: I gained 1.4 lbs this week. Part of it is that I weighed in the evening, instead of immediately before breakfast. Also, I wore heavier clothes than usual and I am gaining more muscle. Regardless, I continue to persevere.
MY GOAL: 158 lbs by December 12th (Which means I have 31 lbs to lose until I reach my goal.)
Any possible sidetracks in the coming week: I had trips to SLC and St. George, but I was able to survive those without going over board. However, I also have a 4 day weekend ahead....

No comments: