Saturday, July 5, 2008

On My Way!!!

So today's post is my weekly weight loss post and after last week's disappointing gain... I am happy to announce I have reached a new low! (Pun intended.) Seriously though, I lost exactly .8 lbs this week. Which, while that doesn't seem like a lot in and of itself, it means that I am heading in the right direction. And with that, here are my stats:

My weight:190.0
How Much I've lost so far: 4 lbs.
Anything else that is important: I am continuing to bike to and from work and in general avoid using my car to get around except for once or twice a week. I've also fallen in love with my wok and with that, stir fry. Yummy, yummy vegetables!
MY GOAL: 158 lbs by December 12th (Which means I have 32 lbs to lose until I reach my goal.)
Any possible sidetracks in the coming week: Nothing really. If anything, it would be my dreaded enemy, BOREDOM, but I have plenty of ways to avoid that.

Another note: I just recently talked to the family in RVA and my dad and I made this goal. I will be traveling up to Portland, Oregon in 3 weeks. (My family is heading there for a reunion of people with children adopted from the orphanage in Yangchun, China and its cheaper for me to go to Oregon than to Virginia right now.) I am going to try and lose 5 lbs in 3 weeks. I'm excited and if I work really hard, I know I can do it!

No comments: