Monday, December 22, 2008

Days til Santa: 3.0

Anyway, this is the first time since October that I've been able to write and I apologize. Life has been crazy and only now have I had a chance to finally settle down. On a random note, today is my half birthday. I have exactly 6 months until I am 22. Weird. In the last 6 months, I have written way too many papers, gained a boyfriend, gain an internship and realized that I have no idea what I will be doing in the next 6 months. Nearly all of my friends are engaged or married now and I'm feeling slightly older with every reception. Graduation is within sight and the fact that I will have a degree under my belt soon, seems weird. The fact that having a job nowadays is so important and that eventually I'll be on my own and that I'll need to get one (that pays) perhaps sooner than I expected, scares me slightly, but it is also making me realize that I can't do this on my own, which in turn makes me thankful for my friends and family and that I have people I can rely on.


Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Because it has been so long since I last wrote, here is a list of everything that has happened in the last 2 months.

- I got an internship at the Museum of American History in their Archives for this upcoming semester.
- I'm now dating an amazing guy.
- I'm 14 credits closer to graduating.
- I applied to graduate school finally!

So, that is pretty much everything. So in light of the season, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: