Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Life: I wish I had one...

So as you can see, life has not gotten any less hectic since getting my applications off. Only things that I suppressed as being less than VERY IMPORTANT have filled up that space. I now have two papers due this week. One for tomorrow and one for Friday... Aiyo! I'm still working on my APAP proposal as well as trying to figure out time for everything else that is seeking my attention. Needless to say, I am running on a high level of stress which isn't very healthy. But in an attempt to lower said level of stress and to keep those reading, updated (Sound of crickets chirping)...
Here is a list of stuff I deem important:

I gained 1.4lbs last week. Ugh. It's the stress. I know. I need to get back on the bandwagon and meditate more. When I find time...

Spencer comes home in 4 weeks. Wow. Time flies by so fast. I seriously can't wait to see him. Two months, baby!

GRE in two weeks...need to study... when I find time...

That's about it for now. Signing out.

No comments: